Deadline for abstracts submission is February 27, 2020
Conditions for acceptance of the submitted papers
Submitting papers online through the ADHAD Congress website http://adhad2020.org/ is the only valid paper. Papers sent by e-mail or post will not be accepted regardless of the system..
The papers to be presented in the congress should be in the form of experimental studies, clinical studies and original case presentations that may require scientific development and the result message is given..
Abstracts sent over the Internet are arranged in the same way. Authors are responsible for all typographical errors.
- Abstracts will be collected via online abstracts system.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names.
- Names should be written in lower case with only the first letter in upper case. The names and addresses of the institutions that the authors work for must be indicated.
- Only the first letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are exceptions.)
- If abbreviations are used in the abstract, the full name of the abbreviation should be indicated in parentheses.
- The purpose of the study and the methods used should be briefly summarized, the findings should be summarized with sufficient numerical details and the results should be explained within the framework of the presented findings.
- Summary; It should be written with the aim, method, findings and conclusion titles.
- The abstract should not exceed 350 words, excluding title, author's name and surname.
- Abstracts that do not comply with any of these clauses will be excluded from the evaluation regardless of their content.
- If you are going to use the online notification module for the first time, register with the “New User” link.
- After registration, the explanations on the page will help you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
- Since abstracts sent over the internet will be printed in the same way, spelling mistakes should be taken into consideration.
- Keep the confirmation messages that will be sent to your e-mail address after your abstract submission.
- You can follow the whole evaluation process of your paper via e-mail and password.
- Posters should be 70 cm wide and 90 cm long and should be prepared so that they can be read at a distance of at least 1 meter.
Evaluation of Abstarcts:
The evaluation will be done by the Proceedings Committee by keeping the names / surnames and institutions of the researchers confidential.
In order for the Abstarcts to be evaluated, at least one of the researchers must have completed the congress registration process.
The evaluation result will be sent as a result letter to all notices.
Deadline for Abstracts:
Deadline for Abstracts: 27 February 2020
Announcement date of the announcement is : 03 March 2020 Changes in the notification system will be announced on the website. Please follow the website